Plasma system Hypertherm XPR
The Hypertherm XPR300 is one of the most advanced plasma sources at present. It combines high cutting speeds, short cycle times, fast transitions between processes and high reliability. At much lower input costs, this plasma source is also suitable for applications previously associated only with laser cutting technology.
X-Definition improves the quality and speed of cutting of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum, increases productivity and reduces operating costs.Top-level results are achieved through water injection - VWI technology.
The Hypertherm XPR300 allows precision cutting:
- mild steel from 0.5 mm up to 80 mm
- stainless steel from 0.5 mm up to 75 mm
- aluminum from 0.5 mm up to 50 mm
- easy and intuitive operation
- sharper upper edge of the cut part, significantly smaller bevel
- excellent quality of the surface of the cutting edge on non-ferrous metals (aluminum, stainless steel)
- up to 15% faster cutting speeds on thicker materials
- piercing on larger material thicknesses - on stainless steel by 20%, on steel by 30%
- lifetime of consumables has been prolonged by more than 30%
- excellent arc stability from modified schield gas
- automatic system monitoring, faster troubleshooting
- possible wireless connectivity to the cutting system (Wi-Fi)
Do you need more information? Contact us!