Vanad 2000 a.s., Riegrova 824, Postal Code 582 82 Golčův Jeníkov, Business ID No.: 259 47 575, incorporated in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, Section B, Insert 2149, declares that it protects and processes personal data in compliance with valid and effective legal regulations, in particular, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the “Regulation”).
The aim of this document is to provide information especially on the types of personal data processed by Vanad 2000 a.s., the method and purpose of data processing, the recipients of personal data, and the rights of data subjects.
1. Personal data controller
The personal data controller is Vanad 2000 a.s., Riegrova 824, Postal Code 582 82 Golčův Jeníkov, Business ID No.: 259 47 575, incorporated in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, Section B, Insert 2149.
2. Processed personal data
Vanad 2000 a.s. processes namely the following personal data:
- First name, surname, date of birth, for natural persons/entrepreneurs also their business name, business ID No., registered office, IP address;
- Contact details such as address, telephone number, e-mail;
- Other data processed on the basis of contract performance, legal obligation or on the grounds of legitimate interests of Vanad;
◦ Cookies are short text files created by the web server which are stored on the computer through the browser to record information on your activity, e.g. selected language or other setting, and thus simplify your next visit of the website. You can modify or ban storage of cookies through website browser settings.
◦ Vanad also uses Google Analytics, an analytical tool allowing for collection of statistical data about website users, especially monitoring of website traffic and user behaviour. Personal data are transferred to a third country (outside the EU) via this tool.
3. Purpose and legal ground for the processing of personal data
Vanad 2000 a.s. processes personal data, in particular, for the purpose of performance of contracts concluded between the data subject and Vanad, meeting of Vanad’s legal obligations, enforcement of legal claims, responding to a request for quotation sent via the website contact form, ensuring of correct functionality of the website (cookies), and potential addressing of customers for marketing purposes (sending of commercial messages and newsletters). Vanad processes personal data on the basis of contracts, legal regulations, consent to processing given by the data subject or Vanad’s legitimate interests.
4. Personal data sources
Vanad 2000 a.s. collects personal data mostly from data subjects providing the data e.g. when entering into contracts, performing contracts, completing website forms or applying for a job.
5. Personal data processing method
Vanad 2000 a.s. collects and processes personal data in information systems or simple databases operated by authorised staff members in relation to performance of their employment duties solely to the extent necessary while adhering to applicable security measures.
No automated decision-making/profiling is carried out.
6. Personal data retention period
The controller retains personal data for the period necessary to provide for the rights and responsibilities ensuing from concluded contracts and legal regulations. The controller retains personal data from contracts for the period of duration of contractual relationship and usually for another 10 years after termination thereof for the purpose of protection of its rights and legitimate interests (e.g. for the purpose of lawsuits, if any). Individual documents subject to statutory retention periods are retained in compliance with applicable legal regulations. In case of personal data processed on the basis of consent, such data are retained until the consent to processing thereof is withdrawn. When the aforementioned period elapses, personal data are either erased or shredded.
7. Recipients of personal data
The recipient of personal data is any natural person or legal entity to which personal data are provided, in particular, the external accountant, the IT expert, information system support staff, the lawyer, public authorities, goods carriers, and subcontractors. These recipients are not based in third countries (outside the EU). Personal data processed by Google Analytics are transferred to third countries.
8. Rights of data subjects
Data subjects have especially the following rights pursuant to the Regulation:
- Right of access to personal data and information namely as regards the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the period for which the personal data will be stored, the source of personal data, etc. (according to Article 15 of the Regulation);
- Right to rectification of personal data (according to Article 16 of the Regulation);
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) on the grounds specified in the Regulation (according to Article 17 of the Regulation);
- Right to restriction of processing (according to Article 18 of the Regulation);
- Right to data portability (according to Article 20 of the Regulation);
- Right to object to processing (according to Article 21 of the Regulation);
- Right to withdraw consent to processing of personal data where processing is based on consent (Article 7 of the Regulation); – it is possible to withdraw consent in writing by sending a letter to the controller’s address or electronically by sending an e-mail to the controller;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – Office for Personal Data Protection www.uoou.cz (Article 77 of the Regulation).
9. Contact details
Should you have any questions, request further information or like to exercise your rights related to personal data processing, please contact the controller in writing, by e-mail or phone.
Vanad 2000 a.s.
Riegrova 824, Postal Code 582 82 Golčův Jeníkov, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 569 400 411